Sindbad PUZZLE

Retrouvez des chefs-d'oeuvre de la miniature persane et indienne en PUZZLES sur le site : http://www.sindbad-puzzle.com/

lundi 29 novembre 2010

Anthony Kiedis : Une guitare signée par les Stones contre un peu de came

"But now I had no money, no stuff, and was in a frenzy to get high.
What I did have was a beautiful white Stratocaster guitar signed by all of the Rolling Stones. Tommy Mottoloa had given it to me when he was trying to sign the Chili Peppers to Sony/Epic. Il figured I could go downtown and get a least of couple hundred dollars' worth of dope for that guitar. So I went down to those dimly lit back alleys where the men sell their wares, but there was only one guy working the street at that late hour.
"What can I get for this ?" I asked him, proffering the guitar.
He shrugged, "Nothing."
"No, no, you don't understand, "I pressed on. "This guitar is signed by the Rolling Stones."
"Dinero, senor, dinero," he kept repeating. He was fresh up over the border, and he obviously couldn'h speak English and didn't give a rat's ass about the Rolling Stones.
"But this is valuable, " I protested.
He finally offered me the tiniest amount of heroin I'd ever seen.
"No, more", I begged, but he indicated it was that or nothing. I was so desperate that I bartered the signed guitar for some drugs that would get me high for about ten minutes."

Anthony Kiedis, Scar Tissue, Time Warner Books, p. 365

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire